Re: [to everyone] how low r u?

On Sun, 28 Dec 1997 10:31:47 -0800 (PST) "A. Bjorkheim"
<andreb@u.washington.edu> writes:

>  Did I mention that with the adjustability of the Konis you can better
>match the spring rates if you choose to snip off a coil or something.  I
>believe it is only the compression you can adjust and not the rebound
but
>I could be wrong.
>
> Andre'

Im pretty sure it adjusts both the compressibility and rebound of the
shock/strut. Before I installed the rears I played with them a little.
"Full soft" then compressed them by hand, then pulled them out by hand.
Then adjusted them to full firm -1/4 turn and did the same test. Much
harder to do that time on both tests. Nock a rocket science test mind you
but it showed me the difference. The difference on the road is amazing as
well. (As you well know...)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and