El.poltergeist, try explaining this one

Hi,

just yesterday I was sitting in my car, listening to radio. Engine was not
running, key was at the OFF position. Suddenly the radio shut up. Then the
fuel pump in the back started buzzzzing. I was surprised, checked the key.
Actually took it off. Fuel pump still running. I was like !WHAT!, turned
the car on, then off and only then the pump shut down. Now radio started
playing. Only it had changed all the stations in the memory! Fucking scary,
I don't like that the car has a mind of it's own!

Any ideas?
I talked to a friend of mine ho told me how one of his cars acted before
the electrical things blew up, he said when he turned on the lights the
wipers started working etc. But at least HE did something and something
wrong happened. I did not do anything!

Arno