Re: El.poltergeist, try explaining this one

>just yesterday I was sitting in my car, listening to radio. Engine was not
>running, key was at the OFF position. Suddenly the radio shut up. Then the
>fuel pump in the back started buzzzzing. I was surprised, checked the key.
>Actually took it off. Fuel pump still running. I was like !WHAT!, turned
>the car on, then off and only then the pump shut down. Now radio started
>playing. Only it had changed all the stations in the memory! Fucking scary,
>I don't like that the car has a mind of it's own!
>Any ideas?
Make sure you are using premium, high octane fuel. She might not like it if
you are using low grade stuff. To get your attention, she waited until
everything was quiet and ran the fuel pump. Thus, sending you a message
that she wants better grade fuel. Kinda like when you are hungry and your
stomach growls.

He, he. ; )

Regards,
Paul Hanley