Re: [to everyone] how low r u?

  Koni Sport Adjustables with progressive rate Suspension Technique
springs.  I am low enough in front that I cannot fit any of my fingers
between the shoulder of the tire and the fender lip, and suprisingly
enough I dont rub at all.  I got one word for you, *STIFF*.  I lowered
the rear to where if I have 2 people the tire sits up in the rear
fenderwell a bit.  I think I have it on the second to last ring on the
shock.  There ya go...

 Andre'