[to everyone] how low r u?

G'day ladies and gentlemans.  Now that I am beginning to see an end to
my exhaust system woes, it's time to seriously look at some suspension
configs...

	This is a topic that I have brought up before and I still have all
answers posted saved in my c:\scirocco\suspension folder.  My ultimate
goal is to acquire some top o' the line coilovers so's I can raise and
lower the car as the need shows itself.  Unfortunately, I will not be
able to come up with the cash necessary for such a frivolty during this
millenium.  Therefore, I am going to settle for second best.  From all
of the posts and peoples I have talk ed to, it looks like I'll be going
for a set of Koni adjustables (too bad they only adjust rear height...)
and probably some H&R race springs.  I want a _STIFF_ ride.  More
specifically, I want a __LOW__ _STIFF_ ride.

	And so comes my question.  How low is everyones' Rocco?  I'll be
sporting some BBS 15" with 195-50-15s (I don't know the offset...how can
I find out?)  I'd love to drop her 2.25".  Anyone gone this low without
shredding their tires or demoing their skirts? (I got a 16V)

	I really want to get some pix of my baby up so everyone can say, "Wow,
Jay!  You sure do have a nice set of wheels!"  BUt as it is, the poor
girl looks a mite ruff around the edges.

	Okay, that's enuff for me.  Thanks in advance for all of your help.

jason
the mad bastard