Re: Time to vote!!

> And while you're there voting for Shawn, if you find the class of " 2.
> Compact Cars 1978+ " and vote for #206 , "Scirocco Cruise-in Website",  I'd
> be very grateful too!  Shawn and I are in different classes, so with
> everyones help we can win this thing!

Well, been there, done both of those!  :)

I took a look at both sites, as a matter of fact.  They both look
really cool.  I may try to make it to the cruise one of these days.

> For those that didn't check out the Cruise-in Site when I posted a couple
> months ago, stop by :  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/3414/index.html
>
> Thanks!
>
> Greg :)  (who really wants snow to try out his Blizzaks!)

Well, you could come to West Virginia; if you hurry, you'll make it
before it melts. :) There's about four inches on the ground right
now.

Again, thanks to everyone who's helping with my electrical problems.
I couldn't do it without ya!

Carlee