Re: Time to vote!!

> From: Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>
> Im the only Scirocco owner in the class of, "Street Legal Race Cars".
> Therefore I would like it if you would be so kind to goto this site:
> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/2469/carshow.html
> and when you find the class of, "Street Legal Race Cars" vote for #262.
> That would be me.
> Im hoping you guys will stuff the ballot box for me like some clubs do at
> real car shows for the "peoples choice" award. That would be cool! That's
> my plan anyways. So what if my web site sucks...... :)

And while you're there voting for Shawn, if you find the class of " 2.
Compact Cars 1978+ " and vote for #206 , "Scirocco Cruise-in Website",  I'd
be very grateful too!  Shawn and I are in different classes, so with
everyones help we can win this thing!

For those that didn't check out the Cruise-in Site when I posted a couple
months ago, stop by :  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/3414/index.html

Thanks!

Greg :)  (who really wants snow to try out his Blizzaks!)

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

Member & Webmaster -- Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm