Re: Blinking water led?

On Mon, 22 Dec 1997 01:02:46 +0000 Jason <jtcst20+@pitt.edu> writes:
>First things first: You deserve to have problems with your car if you're
>somewhere that it's 70 degrees this time of year.

I just gotta laugh when I see these kind of posts!
Just to make you feel better, it rained all day today here and it was
like 65 degrees. BRR I had to put on a jacket..... and jeans.

BTW* Happy first day of winter everybody! (My calendar says so, that's
how I know its winter!)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and