buzzzz when lights are on

Hi,

I have a new sound in my car - when the lights are on there's a constant
buzzz coming from where the fuses are. There are also some kinda boxes -
I'm not good at all with the car's electrical parts, sorry - and one of
them causes that buzzz. It gets worse when I put on a turn light. And what
really makes me wonder - it goes away when I accelerate. Help me out - tell
me what that box is?

Thanks!
Arno