Re: Schizophrenic Tachometer

<< The only thing that should be able to have an effect on the tach is
 something electrical, but then again, we do drive Volkswagens, and they are
 alive after all... and each has their own way of telling us when they don't
 feel good.  :o

 		Talk to y'all later >>
 My 8716V has done that ever since I bought it back in '89 but has never acted
up after the fact. My car always feels good.  I did think I was seeing things
as well....but one day I got lucky and locked my eyes on it happening.  I've
probably only seen mine do it maybe 15 times or so in all these years.
That's all I can tell ya!!!!  In what way is it "acting up?"
DANMAY
8716VScirocoo  83GTi gone  95.5Tacoma
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87