Law-abiding citizens with Sciroccos

Wow... those are some good tips...  I also recommend my favorite book:
(Although as you might be able to guess by my last post, it doesn't mention
speeding cops in black Mustangs). It's written by a retired New York State
Trooper who's heard them all... and knows which ones work..

	"A Speeder's Guide to Avioding Tickets", Sgt. James M. Eagan, NYSP (ret),
(c) 1990, Avon Books, New York, NY.

It was given to me upon passing my driver's test at age 16... and it made
for a good laugh (and it really helps)... so if you know any 15
year-olds... :)
			Stay ticket free,
			Jason