Re: buzzzz when lights are on

That sounds like a serious voltage drop.  When you turn the lights on, the
current drain causes the voltage of the car, or at least the accessory
circuit, to drop.  Does the car shudder at all when the lights are turned
on?
Are the lights dim, then bright when you step on the gas?  It could be either
in the wiring to the fuse panel, or somewhere in the fuse panel itself.
Maybe even
the wiring to just the headlight relay, or the relay itself.  You'll have
to check
around with a voltmeter.  Get a Bentley and identify the relay in question.