Re: studded snow tire info

> Hey
> do you have access to an old Rand Mcnally Atlas.  It has a listing
> of states that allow studs, speed limits etc.

Thanks for the tip.  Someone sent me a list of states that ban them,
several of which I'm going to including MN, Wisconsin and Illinois!
Who woulda thought these states that get so much snow would have
studs banned?  What I need to know is whether the states that ban
them allow out of state drivers to pass through.  Someone said that
he thought this was the case, we tried to call the MN State Patrol
today with no luck, have to try again tomorrow.  We called the WA
cops, but they had no clue.

Thanks for the help!

Rick
rsl@kendra.com