groovie lighting

A couple of people were asking about white gauge faces and if they were
cosmetic or actually helped.  I have personaly had this mod  and thought it
was a big improvement over the plain black on black.   Anyway living in
Germany has it's perks and great junkyards so I have been able to play
around alot.  What I did was pull the gauges out the back and the clear
plastic lens off the front (took a couple before I got it off in one piece)
and painted the inside a flat white.  This makes the black gauges look very
dramatic and gives chubb at night:)

Jason McCoy 87 16v

in the body of the message