Re: Delorean debate

So it could dust any Rocco on the road could it?  Thats great, but it
still doesn't change the fact that it was poorly designed, grossly
overweight, underacieving handler that failed after how many were
produced?  It could never be the car that the scirocco is?  My .02

Rich
1987 scirocco 16v(thank god it's no Delorean)