Wierd problem and Turbo Question. . .?

oK I got my Rocco back together after many Destroied CV joints and bent
axels, shes finaly moving at fuul force but sometimes she doesn't want to
stop. . .Ok I Step on the gas putting it to the floor and I decide to let go
and the pedal comes up all the way but it feels like the engine isn't done
burning the air and fuel and goes for a split second more.. . . Now I don't
know if its a valve or stickie throtle butterfly or something but this is the
engine after its mods. . .
   OK rebuilt 1.8 16v with and bored to second over bore. . . . 81.00mm to
82.00mm
 Thats shouldn't do anything. . .right. . ? Right ok then. .
    Then the head had a light port and polish and a three angle valve job and
new springs and Euro cams. . .the head and block were shaved so the pressure
was bumped up to 11.5 psi
   It could be that . . . But I don't know and I don't know what else to
check or even how to check for the cause . . anyone have a clue. . ?

     Ok the next question is on turbo charging this 16v. .  I mean a home job
like taking a turbo deisal turbo and putting it on the 16v. . .someone was
nice enough to tell me the basic a while back but I since forgot so If you
guys could help that would be great . . I have amonth to do nothing so I
figure hey why not a turbo on this thing. . . .

      Now my second question about the turbo is can I runn light boost and
keep my pressuer at 11.5 or do I need to lower it a bit. . .and can I just do
it with a thicker head gasket. . ?  And how much boost does a turbo out of a
turbo deisal put out. .?
And what woulld I need for engine manegment . . or adjustable fuel pressure
regulators. . well Um I'm not sure what else to ask cause I'm some what
clueless on turbo systems  .. .or at least doing one at home. .
  Thanks for your help Guys and Gals. . .
     ~Danny~
   88 16v Tornado red . . .it just keeps going. . !