Re: This tranny confusion

Ok, on the AGB thing-- sorry if this is getting away from the original
posts/responses, as I have only been skimming em and not reading in
detail.  I posted similar questions reguarding the 2Y vs AGB about 4
months ago.  I spoke with Potterman in person when I was at Shawns
about it as well.  Here is my .02--

I have driven specifically 16v Scirocco's with both the 2Y and AGB,
even did a drag race with my buddy with his 2Y.  I honestly percieved
a difference.  However, since no 2 cars are EXACTLY the same, I
attributed the difference in my 16v to accidental CAM timing
retardarion.

I don't know, and this response may not make any sense to anyone.

Still, I love the fact that in my 16v AGB equipped car I hit 90mph in
3rd gear on the on-ramps at 7200rpm. :-)

==
-Paul
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan
90 Audi 90 Quattro 20v