Re: yet another question

Hey

At 07:29 PM 12/3/97 -0500, you wrote:
>hey everyone, sorry to keep asking questions but I've got a few more if
>you don't mind.  I was wondering if you could tell me the stock sizes of a
>few things for my 87 16valve 'rocco. I'd appreciate it.

Ah!  Don't worry... you should read *my* questions...!  :)

>-tires f/r
		185/60-14

>-brakes f/r

		front:  256mm = 10.1"
		rear:   226mm =  8.9"
>-speakers f/r

		4"x6" front and rear

	(However, no other 4x6s will fit without modification)

>thanks again,
>Rich
>1987 16valve scirocco

No problem, Rich... in return I only ask that you read my pain in the ass
postings about our transmissions..

		Jason