RE: EAST COAST GATHERING!

>         SEE YAH THERE!!  This will be cool, I can't wait!

	No, it's going to suck.  It will suck, and I will not want to rip my
hair out for missing it.  Repeat ten times then hold head under
surface
of toilet.

	Shite, once again I will be unable to bring myself down to this
wonderful gathering.

Jason,

I know what your saying.  I also extremely regret that I will not be
able to make this meeting.  I have the money but I am also expected to
work this weekend.  I will be going to the Bug Out in Manassas, VA on
Saturday for a while.  If anyone else is interested, please drop me a
line and maybe we can meet up.  I will be wearing my list T-shirt and
hopefully purchasing a few items of interest (suspension goodies).  I
know how to get to Manassas but am not exactly sure where the event is
being held.  If anyone has any info on this it would be greatly
appreciated.  Regardless, I will find it.  Please help and I hope to
see someone there.

John
80 Scirocco S
85 GTI