Re: EAST COAST GATHERING!

>         SEE YAH THERE!!  This will be cool, I can't wait!

	No, it's going to suck.  It will suck, and I will not want to rip my
hair out for missing it.  Repeat ten times then hold head under surface
of toilet.

	Shite, once again I will be unable to bring myself down to this
wonderful gathering.  This time my car is working, but unfortunately, so
am I...plus I'm flat broke.  Next year....next year....

jason
87 16v