EAST COAST GATHERING!

Sorry for the delay I had email troubles!

        SEPTEMBER 6 1997

        AT Josh's Store:  EXC Performance
                                Phone: 973.773.3889
                                  Lodi, New Jersey

All you do to get there is:
take exit 62B off of Route 80 East (Josh will get directions fron 80 West
too) for
Lodi / Saddle River Rd.  It's on the same exit as the NJ Parkway.  You go
right
at the end of the exit ramp and follow that road to the end about 1/2 mile
and at
the T intersection, go left.  I'll get street names as well.  Take your
first right
onto main street at the light.  Go through 5 lights and at the fifth light
go left onto
Hunter St.  Take your first right onto South Main Street at the first light and
we're down about 3 blocks and on the left.

        This was an informal get together that blew to biblical proportions..

        SEE YAH THERE!!  This will be cool, I can't wait!
					DOM!
					1980 VW Scirocco S in EP
					1979 VW Westfalia
				NEW ->	1987 Alfa Romeo Milano Verde