Toronto was-a-da bomb!

Hey all,
I just got back from Toronto for the Great Canadian Bug Show and I must say, the
cars blew away Waterfest!  There weren't nearly as many but they were so much
more original and a lot more home-made.  I will be posting pictures on our website
probably by next week.  I and my friends probably got about 6-7 rolls of film worth
=)  Here's some examples:
4 A2 VR6 sleepers 3 with Corrado dashes and one with the FULL Corrado interior,
including the dorr panels!
1 A1 Jetta with A2 big bumpers, a 1.8L with crossflow 8v head and a KKK turbo
1 16v Fox that was the CLEANEST car there!  The owner made his own bumpers,
mirrors and body moldings!  He had the Corrado dash too.
1 mk 1 Scirocco (I got about 10 pics of this one) with a 2.0L 16v with carbs.  He
moved the battery to the back and removed the rain tray.  There wasn't one space
that I couldn't reach through the bay and touch the ground!
There were about 4 16vs with carbs.
There were some incredible paint schemes like the bronz and brown cars.  They
looked surprisingly great.
There was a Cabrio with a Corrado dash.  I am actually going to pick up on Friday a
Corrado dash, front/rear brake setup and most likely the G-charger from a wrecked
G60 for $600!!  I have some nuts ideas in my head since I got back and all I have to
say is:  I ain't saying a word until I get the car and the engine's built.  I don't want to
sound like a fool :)
Hmmmm.....what else,
Well the roads there are incredible!  Jason Brunberg took us around town and I
gotta say, hook up with him if you ever have the chance.  Thanks a lot Jason, you
rule!
The best part is, we sold a ton of stuff.  Too bad the Canadian $$$ is worth less than
US =)  I'll let ya'll know when the pics are up!

Josh Clark
EXC Performance: We RULE!
http://idt.net/~exc
phone: 973 773 3889