Re: Toronto was-a-da bomb!

hey Josh was that you I was talking to at the show about G60 on my
16V?  I have the EXC card so I was at the booth anyways.  I had a
bright red hat on.
You are definately right about the cars..  I fell in love with that
16V A1 Scirocco.  I talked to the mechanic for about 1/2 an hour
cause I wanted to know how he did his ignition timing.  They use MSD
boxes with the rev limiters.  The 16V fox uses an Electomotive crank
fire system.  And the one plain rabbit race car with the 16V had a
distributor with vacuum and mechanical advace on it (it was a real
long distributor).   Did you hear when that one golf kicked on its
stereo?  I was 20 feet away and I could feel it in my feet no
problem.  My 16V was there in the parking lot, sobbing cause someone
bought the zender air dam before I could get the money for it. you
may have seen it, it is primer coloured with 14" Jetta carat rims.

Had some problems on the way home..  my injector lines sparked on the
battery and started a huge engine fire, melted all the lines, wiring
and my intake boot.  Someone called the fire dept and they showed up
after i put out the fuel fed fireball.  I've since relocated the
battery to the back, it will give me more room to hook up the Audi
intercooler that I now have for the G60.

Ben Beacock
20 Forbes Ave
Guelph Ont,
N1G 2G3