RE: Thermosw...aybar:)

> I kindly request we drop this.  I'm not so bored that I enjoy reading
> through this.
> I hope I have not spoken in haste; my temper acts up pretty bad every
> once in awhile.

I don't even know what's going on there.....

> Now that I'm thinking about it, is it possible to take the front
> swaybar off an 84GTI and place it on an 80 Scirocco?

Yes.  You'll need the brackets that hold the rear of the control arm to
the body off the GTI, as they are different.  You'll likely have to drill
two holes in each control arm on the Scirocco, which is simple - measure
the distance from rivet to hole on the 84 if possible, mark and drill on
the Scirocco.  It should fit, AFAIK, but you do need the brackets off the
GTI and drill four holes (unless the Scirocco has new control arms, as I
believe all new control arms are predrilled for swaybars, whether the car
originally came with them).  Hope this helps!

Mannix (been busier than hell recently, missing out on all the fun!)