Re: Thermoswitch revisited(Attn. Steve Toughill)

On Tue, 26 Aug 1997 15:36:11 -0400 "Brubaker, John" <JBrubaker@AMF.com>
writes:
>I kindly request we drop this.  I'm not so bored that I enjoy reading
>through this.
>I hope I have not spoken in haste; my temper acts up pretty bad every
>once in awhile.
>
>Now that I'm thinking about it, is it possible to take the front
>swaybar off an 84GTI and place it on an 80 Scirocco?
>
>Just wonderin',
>
>John
>80 Scirocco S
>85 GTI

Affirmative and affirmative. Bolts right in. Just remember to get all the
hardware. Get the rear brackets that holds both the rear of the lower
control arm and the rearward piece that is needed for the rear swaybar
mounts. You will also need to drill a couple holes in the lower control
arms for the front swaybar mounts unless you get the GTi lower control
arms.
HTH!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and