RE: Another 87 16v parting out...

Hello everyone,
     well - sorry about the note, my dads partner, who is an a**hole, had
the car towed (!) as soon as he got whatever he wanted out of it.  That
means they paid $50 to loose: sunroof, both (perfect) headlight assemblies,
excellent leather trimmed interior, dash, all a/c components, front bumper
and grill, etc, etc, etc...  needless to say I'm not happy.  So all they
have is the engine/tranny.  Sorry about the confusion.  sz