Re: Question on fog lights

Message text written by INTERNET:6keb1@qlink.queensu.ca
>o.k. I did some of my own research on this question and
it turns out the Corrados rear fogs are activated by the fog
light switch. See

www.corrado-club.com/corrado/garage/euro-fog.lights.html

for more info. Don't know if this is relevant for our
Sciroccos, though!

--
Kareem
'88 16v<

Yep that is how mine work. Two pos foglight switch, one click front (city
lights on my car) and second click front and rear tail fog. You can get a
single switch for the folks that don't have the front Euro fogs (or city
lights) in the grill or under the bumper. Did you know that some Euro BIG
Light assys come with driving lights and others come with fogs.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco