RE: A/C blowing heat??????

No way, I've got a non-a/c '83 GT and have the middle vents blowing hot
engine air (cold when engine is cold, hot when engine is warm). It's a
damn nuisance too, when it's 35degrees C outside. Of course it's an euro
version, so it might be just a little different.

Now I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm just wondering where they put the
damn a/c ;-)

Robert