RE: A/C blowing heat??????

Of the two 'Roccos I've had and the '84CoupeGT, I'd just as soon assumed it was the normal setup, except it might have been the other way 'round for the coupe.
-d.

<Chris Mende...
... same for my rocco...  if this IS a problem, has anyone figured out a
way to fix it??  I've already ripped apart my dash and replaced all of the
vacuum tubes for the air control, as well as verified that the temperature
cable is shutting/opening it's little valve correctly...

In summation: I'm under the impression that this is how the setup is
supposred to be (?).

~C>