Email prg screw up

     Well I did a stupid thing this morning instead of deleting one email
     from my Scirocco List folder I deleted the entire Scirocco folder
     containing 100 unread emails from over the weekend.

     If anyone has the lists postings from Friday 5pm->Monday 9am, and has
     a means to resend them to me I would appreciate it.

     -or-

     I was envolved specifically in the discussion's
        'Any new car comparable to Scirocc' (something to that effect)
        '185 v 195' (Tire selection M+S, etc)

     Thanks,
     -Paul
     90 Audi 90 Quattro 20v (for sale)