Re: Mileage

Here's my ¢2 worth.  As you all know, I drive like a savage just about
all of the time.  Which is to say that I have a very heavy left foot (as
if you didn't know).  Anyways, I fill the car right up to the top and by
the end of the tank, I usually get between 520-600km (325-375 miles).
I've shredded and K&Ned my airbox, and I have no oxy sensor.  However, I
still manage to fill the car up twice a week.  Those damned races...

	BTW, for those of you from north of the border coming up to the show,
bring some extra dosh for gas.  On my way to work today, I saw that
prices are very high.  Apparently as high as during the Gulf war.  For
regular pump, it's about ¢65 a litre, for premium you can probably tack
on another ¢10-12 (you'll hafta do the math, I gotta go).  Just thought
ya might like to know...

jason
87 16V