Re: scirocco-l-digest V1 #333

On Thu, 21 Aug 1997 16:21:47 -0400 Darrell Adams <adamsdr@us.ibm.com>
writes:

>besides, autocrossing is much more driver, than car.

I tend to strongly dissagree with this opinion. Its my view that
autocrossing is a combination of car and driver. Without one, you
certainly cant have the other.

>SO-----       WHO IS GOING TO NATIONALS????????
>how many of you are going to go show DSP (or whatever class) what a
>Volkswagen can do?

Not me. Not this year.

>are you all going to let those pansy 510's take all the glory?!?!?!

Dont even worry about the 510's. That RX3 (with a codriver who is almost
as fast, FYi) of Tom Berry will probably repeat as the DSP champion in
this his farewell season to DSP. Dont forget that X-19 clan.

Keep us posted as to the happenings, would you please??

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and