Re: Mileage

> Here's my ¢2 worth.  As you all know, I drive like a savage just about
> all of the time.  Which is to say that I have a very heavy left foot (as
> if you didn't know).  Anyways, I fill the car right up to the top and by
> the end of the tank, I usually get between 520-600km (325-375 miles).

  How does a heavy left foot affect gas mileage? Unless your heavy left foot
is holding the brakes down even when your right foot is on the gas...

  Anyhow, that mileage isn't too bad considering your foot and also that you
don't have an oxygen sensor. Why do you not have it? Is it just a matter of not
bothering to replace a bad one, or do you think it makes the car faster?

Brad