RE: Mileage

I don't know, fellas.  I drive like an idiot.  Every time I get in the car it's like they say, "a run for the border."  Mine's an '86 8V totally stock and I get no less than 30 and no more than 31(freeway).  That's putting in about 11gals to get around 340+miles and the needle is just touching the red.
When alignment was all out of whack, mileage dropped a good 4 points at least.
On the other hand, I skip gears, so unless there's some obvious reason that I'm not getting max power (more gas, more horse), whattya think?
Darren