Re: general wheel question

On Wed, 06 Aug 1997 13:06:04 -0400 "Brian M. Potter"
<tonedeaf@earthlink.net> writes:

>On page 161 of EC there is an advertisement for some new magazine
>they're putting out called "VW Power"...available on newstands Sept. 9
>at the top of the advertisement it says "the best of European Car".
>Is this just one special issue or a new monthly magazine all together.
>If it is monthly than EC has redeemed itself in my eye's.
>Does anybody have anymore info on this?
>
>Brian
>88 Scirocco 16V
>91 GTI 8V

Its just like it says, "The Best of EC.". That means they will either
take what they consider "the best" or they will take ALL the VW articles
and stick them in one "special" issue.
I hope its all of the VW articles they've ever done (Less the Project 16V
Scirocco fiasco, I hope!) and put in one collective. That would be worth
getting just for the technical info (Can you say Reference book?) that
they put out and I remember having read it and then cant remember which
one I saw it in. :)

Well see I suppose!

    	Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and