Re: Suspended Licenses

hey man, speaking of suspended liscences...

when I was a bit younger at the tender age of seventeen....

my rents got me a 1984 diesel rabbit, it took a while to get going, but
it sure did handle like a charm...I got two tickets in two days, one for
leaving the scene of a bumper scratch and another for passing a school
bus to pull into my driveway...eight points in total, lost my liscence
for six months and did that  suck in my senior year in high school....

the only thing I learned from the situation is that later in my life I
have now gained the friendship of two state troopers, a DEA agent, four
local cops, and a fire marshall from NYC; as a result I get out of
tickets like a charm, plus I got involved in local activities involving
the police, and realized something, if you got friends in higher places,
you get out of trouble...also be polite and be cooperative and you will
find a nicer person standing outside of your car...another tip...act
meek...because the meek shall inherit the earth(sorry about the quote,
not religious or anything, but it seemed appropriate.

most recently...drag racing in a 45...my friend and I were doing 100-110
and saw the lights and immediatly pulled over...got slapped with a speed
not necessary, but I got it dropped to the classic failure to obey a
traffic control device.

dharma
2 85 scirocco 8v
78 saab 99L in restoring process