My driver's side door.

having a bit of trouble with the driver's door... such as "it won't open."
i don't think it's the standard "my vw's handle is starting to stick"
problem... i am pretty sure the mechanism is not releasing the latch at the
post. since i cannot take the inside door panel off because i can't get the
door open, what options do i have short of hacksawing the post off, opening
the door and then putting the post back on somehow?

							Daniel
I never make mistakes. Nope, not me. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.