Re: birds and the scirocco shirts

On Tue, 12 Aug 1997 10:27:27 +0000 "Jay Docherty"
<jdoc@postoffice.ptd.net> writes:
>I bought the list shirt at waterfest.  I wear it proudly whenever
>possable.  However the other day a bird pooped on it.  I have never
>been pooped on before.  I ran inside and scrubbed out the stains
>right away.  But now I'm a bit scared to wear the shirt.  Has it been
>cursed?  Has this been happening to everyone who bought the shirt?

Heh!! Your the first one ive heard of that its happened to! LOL!!!

>Cause if it has I'm thinking about a class action law suit and Shawn
>Meze for cursing our shirts.  I figure we can sue him so that anyone
>who pooped on while wearing the shirt, he has to buy a VR6 with fuel
>injection and wiring harness.  If its a real big poop you get a turbo
>along with the VR6 but if its a real small poop you get a meer G60.
>
>How's it sound?
>
>                                      Jay

Sounds good! Can I get in on this action?? I wanna sue that Meze guy so
bad, he's a.... hey...!

Actually Jay, sounds more like Carma to me but who am I to talk!  :)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and