Re: birds and the scirocco shirts

On 12 Aug 97 at 10:27, Jay Docherty wrote:

> possable.  However the other day a bird pooped on it.  I have never
> been pooped on before.  I ran inside and scrubbed out the stains
> right away.  But now I'm a bit scared to wear the shirt.  Has it
> been cursed?  Has this been happening to everyone who bought the
> shirt?

Not me, thankfully :)  Maybe you've been a bad boy and this is
punishment?

> Cause if it has I'm thinking about a class action law suit and Shawn
> Meze for cursing our shirts.  I figure we can sue him so that anyone
> who pooped on while wearing the shirt, he has to buy a VR6 with fuel
> injection and wiring harness.  If its a real big poop you get a
> turbo along with the VR6 but if its a real small poop you get a meer
> G60.
>
> How's it sound?

It sounds whacked, but we've come to expect that from you ! <G>
Besides, Shawn's just been laid off and can't even afford to go to
SF.  How many years do you want to wait to get paid off on that suit?

Call me.......shitless shirt in Seattle

Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net
Richard.Lackner@entex.com