Suspended Licenses, Bugs, and Gal's

     Suspended License's?  The reason I own a 40hp 1200cc 6volt 1963 Bug is
     to keep my license clean. :)  0 - 60 'in about an hour' (damn those
     LensCrafter commercials are subliminal), actually 0-60 in about
     13seconds and a top comfortable cruising speed of 70mph.

     Sometimes its fun to drive slow.  BTW Bugs are great for meeting
     beutiful ladies.  Don't tell my wife ;).  Before I was married the Bug
     was a better pick up car than my Rocco.

     Also, how many of your states have a points system?  In Ohio 12 points
     they suspend your license.  Each speeding Tix is generally 2 points.
     Quite frankly they should just give cops credit card readers, and if
     you want to speed and get caught, just pay and go.  In Ohio they care
     more about the fine than the points anyway.

     -Paul
     --Current
     87 Scirocco 16v  <<< 0 Tix >>>
     87 Jetta GLi     <<< 1 Tix >>>
     90 Audi 90 Quattro 20v (for sale)  << 1 Tix (Wife) >>
     63 Bug

     --Past
     92 Jetta         <<< 1 Tix >>>
     87 Scirocco 8v   <<< 1 Tix (Wife) >>>