birds and the scirocco shirts

I bought the list shirt at waterfest.  I wear it proudly whenever
possable.  However the other day a bird pooped on it.  I have never
been pooped on before.  I ran inside and scrubbed out the stains
right away.  But now I'm a bit scared to wear the shirt.  Has it been
cursed?  Has this been happening to everyone who bought the shirt?

Cause if it has I'm thinking about a class action law suit and Shawn
Meze for cursing our shirts.  I figure we can sue him so that anyone
who pooped on while wearing the shirt, he has to buy a VR6 with fuel
injection and wiring harness.  If its a real big poop you get a turbo
along with the VR6 but if its a real small poop you get a meer G60.

How's it sound?

                                      Jay
'80 Scirocco 1.8 8v

Check out the Watercooled VW gallery...