AC Compressor

Kris-

Here's a novel idea:

>....A/C worked like a champ for 2-3 weeks.  Took
>it in to shop for odometer replacement and when I get it back the A/C
>doesn't pump out as cold as before.  Not even close to how it was before.

This sounds like Somebody Else's Problem.  Take it to the people who broke
it. Period.

It's all well and good to look for the problem, but it was fine when you
took it there, not fine when you got it back (at least as far as I can tell
from your email).

I do not have a law degree, mechanic degree, tons of experience with this
problem, etc., take this advice as you would any free advice- worth
everything you paid for it.

Good Luck

        -Ed.

84 Scirocco