Passat mirrors

Hey all,

I'm debating wether or not to play with the Scirocco (modify), or buy
another Corrado.

If I choose to clean up and mod the Scirocco, I was thinking of ways to
make it a bit quieter. The side view mirrors would seem to be of an old
design, and thus make more noise than newer designs. 90  and up Passats
have some neat looking twin arm side view mirrors on them. They might
quiet some wind noise, and look trick too. They mount in the same
position on the A-pilliar, so fitting them should be a cinch.

Comments?

Later,

Brian
93 VR6 Corrado 3.0l