RE: Oil Temp...

> I've done this. Its pretty easy to do. I removed the ashtray and
> installed a 3 gauge cluster. The rest of it si simply installing the
> sender and running the wires.

i noticed that neuspeed sells the cluster.  i assume that includes the
sending units and the gauges for voltometer, and oil pressure gauge.
i've been thinking about how to go from the one-gauge setup (oil temp)
to a three gauge set-up.  how "easy" is this to do?  is it difficult it
to install the senders?  that seems to be the most difficult piece.

thanks

-john
jgies@skandia.com
'88 16v Alpine White