Re: Timing questions

use the inside (motor side) mark the other one is for either the
intermediate shaft or maybe for a 16v as they can time the cam one of two
ways.  Never checked which one but it doesnt matter.  inside mark on the
cam, use the notch in the flywheel to set the crank to TDC, ac cars
apparently didnt have the crank notch (so im told) and the intermediate
pulley will line up so that the mark is just at the top of the crank
pulley (for the belt)  it will just be visable over the pulley if you are
looking through the passenger side wheel well.

hope that was clear enough, you may have to try it a couple times i
usually tighten it all up and see that i missed by a notch somewhere.

Kyle