Re: Transmission Questions

When a friend toasted his tranny in a 86 16v after he told me HE didnt
need gear oil, it would pop outta 5th, course then 3rd and 4th
disappeared.  1st 2nd and hold it in 5th worked till we swapped it.  I'd
check that gear oil now, assuming thats the problem, maybe youll catch it
before to much damage occurs.

Kyle