Tire Question

    I was wondering if anyone out there has had any experiences with
Nitto tires. I am currently looking to replace my dead 195/50-15's and
Discount Tire Direct has got these Nitto NT-450's for $69 a peice it
doesn't seem to be a bad deal(300 treadwear, Traction A, Temp A, V
Rated, and a 45,000mile warranty).  I know many will say that I should
get some Dunlop SP8000's or some Pirelli P700Z's but the problem is that
I'm looking for a performance tire that won't be too terrible in the
winter and I really don't do any type of racing other than my somewhat
aggresive daily driving manner. Ideally I would just get some real good
tires and a set of snows on steel wheels for winter, but I'm in school
and driving 350 when I want to swap rims and tires as well as a somewhat
tight budget I kind of restricted right now since I have other mater
which I should attend to as well.  So If anyone could give me some info
on this tire or another performance tire that I could get by on through
the winter I would really apperciate it.

Thanks,
Janusz