Re: scirocco insurance

		<SNIP>

>   I was interesting in knowing if any of you rocco owners are getting
> good deals and if they are available to me.  Nothing special done with
> the engine so the only prob I could think any company would have is the
> cars lowered stance (aggressive but not slammed) and the many things
> I have added to the car.  Please help if you can.  Anything would be
> appreciated.  Thanx....
>
>   Andre'

Well, I live in West Virginia, not Seattle, but I have American States insurance and
they seem very fair and reasonable to me.  I pay slightly less than $100.00 per
month for two cars; I carry full coverage on a 1980 Camaro Z/28 and liability only
on my 1977 Scirocco.  Of course, I just turned 40 in December, so your rates may be
different.

If you have trouble finding an agent, I'll be glad to call mine for you; I'm sure
she can refer you to an agent in your area.

I compared a lot of different insurances when I found these folks; Allstate had just
*doubled* my rates for no reason, and American States was cheaper than Allstate's
*original* rate.

Hope this helps...

Carlee
clfitz@citynet.net