Re: Other: Tesla G-Tec Hp Meter

At 05:32 PM 4/4/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Just recieved my Tesla G-Tec Pro Hp/Accel meter yesterday.  ITS GREAT!!!
>And i got a pretty good deal on it too! Anyways lemme fill you all in,
>just in case you aren't familiar with it.  It is a window mounted unit,
>very simular to a radar detector except smaller, and it plugs into the
>lighter socket and that is it!  It has an internal gyro and is able to

        If you try to sell something at least describe the blasted thing right.
        It doesn't have a "gyro" (this isn't the Jetsons) it has an
accelerometer.
        Agreed that the item is by far a great little piece of equipment for
$120.

        Check out their web site.  I don't have their address but they have
great info on the product.

					DOM!
					1980 VW Scirocco S in DM
					1983 Alfa Romeo GTV-6