Re: body kit (bumper mods)

> Hi, I was looking at some body kits and most say that they need to be adapted
> if used with US spec bumpers, or that the bumper needs to be altered.
> Does anyone know what kind of mods this involves??
>
> Thanks
> Dave

I'm not sure which kit you were looking at....some of the less
radical fit around the US bumpers..or require you do install
euro-bumpers. In my case with the Rieger GTO/Competition the bumpers
get completely removed, the strut housing is chopped and I believe
the bumper mounts are modified also. Any decent autobody shop with
kit install experience should know just what to do and it shouldn't
be that big of a deal.

Ryan